viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

Greetings from Liverpool

We have already been here for five days and it is being great. The students are really enjoying themselves and they have been very lucky with their host families who treat them as if they were their own children. Another group from Spain is arriving on the 9th but until then, we are on our own. Yesterday night, we had a ghost tour around the city. Two actors took us on a guided tour around Liverpool and told us some ghost stories about the city. It was great. Some of our students got quite scared. It is time to finish. We will go on reporting our experiences here. Greetings from Victor and Simon. Write to us if you want to. Enjoy your holidays. Bye.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi boys, it is José Miguel speaking.
I'm glad to have news from you and to know that everyhing is OK.
It is great that students are having a good time. I just remember the first time I was in England. I was 16 and I will always remember this first experience abroad. I am sure they will appreciate it the same way I did.
Please continue reporting your experiences, so the ones who remain in this land of sun and high temperatures will have an open window to Liverpool.
Bye.